A-WIT Technologies, a New Jersey based company focusing on product development is seeking a part time Electronics Technician to help us create the products of tomorrow, today.
A Passion for Execution
A-WIT is an agile and dynamic company with a focus on results. The “WIT” in A-WIT stands for “Whatever It Takes” and that’s what we do to meet the needs of our clients. Along with our decades of experience, our focus on the future and passion for execution is a winning combination that enables us to tackle any product development challenge. There is always someone out there who wants to create the “next big thing” and at A-WIT, we help make it happen. Below is what you’ll be doing to make it happen!
- Managing and organizing electronics lab and/or equipment
- Collaborate with the A-WIT Team
- Working independently with direction
- Procurement of electronic parts and assemblies
- Board level soldering work
- Knowledge of electronics schematics, wiring diagrams, and assembly drawings
- Skilled with electronic instrumentation such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, light meters, and logic analyzers
- A working knowledge of electronic components
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Skill in soldering and desoldering, including fine pitch SMT components
- Someone who takes initiative
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to follow instructions
- An eye for quality
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Working knowledge of hand tools including screwdrivers, wire cutters, etc.
- Proven desire to solve problems and tackle challenges head on